You find out your partner is sleeping or probably in the bathroom or toilet and you said its best time to check on his/her phone to know if they are cheating.
Below are 5 strong points why that habit is very bad and unhealthy to any relationship or marriage
1. YOU’RE VIOLATING THEIR TRUST IN YOU. Your partner has put trust in you by leaving their phone out in the open. They have shown respect and faith in you, so at the very least, you should offer them the same in return. By secretly searching through their phone, you’re breaking this trust and respect.
2. YOU’RE SETTING YOUR RELATIONSHIP BACK. By violating the trust you seemingly had with your partner, you set your relationship back. Whether you find anything suspicious doesn’t matter. The fact that you don’t trust your companion shows that you’re not heading in the right direction with them. The insecurity of believing that they are not committed to you speaks volumes about where you really are with them. By hiding something, you only traverse further in the wrong direction!
3. MANY DIFFERENT NEGATIVE SCENARIOS CAN PLAY OUT. If you do decide to look through their phone, all sorts of unintended consequences can play out. For one, your partner can catch you—which would not only be incredibly awkward, but potentially relationship-ending! Nobody wants someone who secretively and conniving by goes through their stuff when they’re not around. If your partner catches you doing this, there is a decent chance they will end things with you.
You could also see something you weren’t meant to see. There are certain personal things that your partner does not need to be sharing, and you might happen to stumble upon one of these things. From awkward pictures of themselves that were intended only for them to see, to really personal messages between them and their family or friends, to weird searches they’ve made on Google. “Some stones are better left unturned,” as the saying goes, and this cannot be better emphasized than in looking through someone’s phone. You may not like what you see.
4. YOU WOULDN’T WANT THEM TO DO IT. If it were you going into that shower, you know for sure that you would not want your partner going through your stuff! Who would? Some people obviously wouldn’t care as much as others about this, especially those who have nothing to hide, but even still, nobody would enjoy somebody else secretly invading their privacy.
Treat others as you would like to be treated.
This is typically the most effective expression for interacting with other people. If you wouldn’t want someone doing something to you, you should probably not do it to them either.Instead of trying to look through their phone when they are not around, try being more upfront and honest with them about things. If you suspect they may be hiding something,ask them.Talk to them before secretly breaking their trust. This upfront honesty is far better than secretively going through their personal information when they are not around. If you truly have trust with your partner, however, you won’t even have to consider this option.If you still feel an urge to do this, then you should seriously question your relationship. Perhaps you are with someone who doesn’t really want to be with you. Or perhaps you are with someone whom you really don’t want to be with! Either way, there is definitely a deeper, underlying issue at hand.
5. SAD NEWS: Due to your curiosity you may find out the secret that can eventually break your heart. Example are some kinds of text messages in his inbox which maybe means nothing but due to been too jealous you capitalize it on something and eventually may lead to breaking up.It maybe text from a work mate who didn’t mean anything but just been friendly with her co-worker but since its from a lady you believe hes cheating you with her and most men can’t take such accusation
ARE YOU ON TWITTER? BE THE FIRST TO GET MY POST. FOLLOW @
SHARE ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA WALL
Written by:Prince Jones