Governor Ambode on behalf of the Lagos State Government has terminated its earlier contract with investors for the proposed N844bn Fourth Mainland Bridge project.
Here are 5 key things to know about the cancelled project.
1. The Government is considering various proposals from foreign investors from the United States of America and Britain, among others, in order to start the project afresh.
2. It was reported that the government dumped the former investors to shop for new financiers.
3. The government does not want unnecessary delay.
4. Lagos State is yet to get the approval of the Federal Government.
5. It was further stated that the Lagos State Government was collaborating with the Federal Government on the Apapa road because it is a federal road.